Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Love In Relationship ..

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Hey buddies ..

How are you?

How about your relationship today? Did you tell the person you love that you love them?

There are a hadith Anas bin Malik relates that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said : “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahih al-Bukhari and Sasih Muslim]. To me the hadith really have the deep meaning that are symbol of relationships.

This hadith tells Muslim that they should love each other. Give and take the love can build the right relationships. When you tell someone that you love them, the positive charge will come to you and them. Allah love when we spread the love.

However, do not use that at the wrong way and do not misunderstand what I was told you. Spread the love in your life and in my life.

From me, the imperfect me 

Nur Asyiqeen Hj Md Dawi.



3 comments: