Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

This friendships ..

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Hey buddies ..

How are you? How about your "iman" today? "Iman" is something that are not will stay the same. It need to always be upgrade.

Everyone. Let’s talk about friendship today. Did you have friends? How much friends you have? There are many friends I have. We know each other well. Of course, sometimes we fight with each other. Sometimes, we have really different opinion about something. However, to me they still my shoulder to cry and to laugh.

Although we are far to each other, we always keep in contact. I feel so grateful to have friends that brought me to Him. That will reminds me when I forget and in my life they are great friends ever. InsyaAllah, I hope our friendships will everlasting. Love you all.



From me, the imperfect me 

Nur Asyiqeen Hj Md Dawi.

1 comment:

  1. so touched...i have a lot of friend...but its so hard to find a true friend..

    ReplyDelete